Reading minds

No one really notices what’s going on in your head unless you open up to someone or make them realize that something is wrong wanting them to start a conversation. You don’t want to harass people with your problems without the question- What’s wrong? 

Looking back on my life untill now, I remember how my walk would look like and what has been going around in my head the whole time. It’s possible to walk the walk without anyone noticing that you are breaking down inside. 
I feel like my brain has around billion little parts that still didn’t find a place to sit and stay. They are just wandering back and forth trying out different shapes so they can fit in a puzzle. 

With that said, as a child you start questioning yourself what would it be like to read minds. 

The mind of a child visualizes reading minds as a fun thing that could ease your life and save you the problems. How cool would it be if you could know every brilliant idea someone thinks of? 
Of course I can’t leave you thinking it’s a good idea. 

Imagine you are driving and while passing a step away from people walking by, even though you are driving in the car, you are located in their heads. 

When you gather all your thoughts you’re trying to sort out, all the problems you are trying to solve, emotions that you are dealing with, all the questions you don’t know the answer to, you ask yourself where do you find time for all that thinking. How do you handle all your problems and emotions?  
Now multiple them ten times. How would you feel being burdened not only with your problems but with everyone else’s?

People choose to whom they are going to open up and talk about everything that’s in their heads. 
I choose too. Everyone does.
The second thing you can choose is whose problems you are going to listen. 

Usually when you care about a certain person you don’t consider their problems hard to hear. You want to listen. Ten hours of listening if necessary. 

So even though reading minds could be fun, I like the way it is right now, reading minds of people you love, and reading only the chapters they want you to read. 

If my childhood wish somehow came true, I would have spent my whole life trying to change it. 
Here is another proof that as you grow up you make smarter decisions.
Maybe I’ll look back five years from now and find myself laughing to the decisions I made yesterday. Who knows? 
With love, 

MO.

Primjedbe

Objavi komentar

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Now is good

Clouds ☁️