Honesty


Why is honesty the best policy?
I’m not like everybody else. I’m a lot more tolerant than others and a very open-minded person.
Here’s a quote that I can relate to…
I hate small talk. I wanna talk about atoms, death, aliens, sex, magic, intellect, the meaning of life, faraway galaxies, the lies you’ve told, your flaws, your favorite scents, your childhood, what keeps you up at night, your insecurities and fears. I like people with depth, who speak with emotion from a twisted mind. I don’t want to know “what’s up”.
See, this is what I’m talking about. I really don’t want to know what the weather is like or are there any fish in the sea… I want to talk about things people usually don’t want to talk about.
Now that you know what kind of person I am-I can tell you that I can put up with a lot of shit that goes on around me.
If it’s about something more serious…What I want from people is to say Look, I have to tell you something, I did this and that, I know I was wrong to do that, and I know I screwed up. I’m sorry.
When you know that you did something wrong, I don’t want you to blame someone else or try to cover it up, or even think about not telling me. I want to know everything, who, when, where, why and how.
Now, I want you to mark my words – if you are important to me, if I love you, I promise I will try to understand you. I won’t give up on you. But if I don’t see that you are sorry, or that you didn’t come to me in the way I said before, you can forget the fact that I exist.
What I’ve been trying to say is that maybe you should approach people this way and there would be a little less arguments, fake friendships and bad relationships…
Maybe if you have approached people this way before, you’d be friends with people you aren’t friends with at this very moment, or you and your ex would be still together.
Who knows?


With love,
MO.

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Now is good

Reading minds

Clouds ☁️